Our photography services are competitive for professional service. We do not provide amateur photography service.
- Please fill out the Contact Form (above) or email email@example.com to request photography.
- Flood provides photography service in Nashville, TN, Jacksonville, FL, Atlanta, GA, Savannah, GA, Charleston, SC, Greenville, SC, Columbia, SC, Charlotte, NC, Raleigh/Durham, NC and Asheville, NC.
- We generally do not travel outside of our region for commercial photography, but we will accommodate most reasonable requests.
- The following photography rates are for jobs without preproduction.
- For jobs requiring preproduction, crew, models, location logistics, postproduction and/or client management, we first produce an estimate outlining projected costs for every aspect of the job.
- Upon approval of the estimate and receipt of deposit, photography production begins.
- Our portfolio at www.foto.floodcontent.com includes the following:
- Event at Museum / $250 per hour
- Event at Reception Hall / $200 per hour
- Event at Cocktail Lounge / $180 per hour
- Event Location Studio / $350 per hour
- Wedding Reception / $7500 complete wedding, 2 photographers
- Headshot for Artist / $180 per session
- Headshot for Business / $240 per session
- Headshot for Architect / $200 per session
- Portrait on Location / $250 per session
- Portrait for Artist Studio / $250 per session
- Portrait for Graduate / $240 per session
- Real Estate New Home / $1400 per day, $800 half day
- Board of Directors / $1400-2400 per day
- Staff Portraits / $1400-$2400 per day
- Press release: $300
- Headshot with a press release: $240 (first time customers only) $540 value
- All photography shoots include Zenfolio password protected gallery that can be shared
- All photography includes unlimited non-commercial usage and downloads of full resolution image files
Commercial photography requires everyone involved set aside time on the day of the shoot.
- Great photography is about great results and getting it right the first time with no-redos.
Crafting the ‘look’ of a shoot means thinking about color, location and wardrobe.
Any photo shoot in which client, model, hair, makeup, clothing stylist, set designer, studio, location are logistically brought together for a photo shoot is a significant event and requires that we create an estimate before work begins.
Time intensive collaborations are a often a necessary part of any professional photography production.
Flood guarantees our professional photographer will deliver results of this important collaboration.