- Your Flood assessment/proposal is based on what information we have available to us. We offer our assessments based on our estimation of the situation. The more information our prospective clients provide us, the more specific our assessment.
- Proposals include a projected cost. In most cases, Flood charges for the completion of a project, not for hourly labor. As long as the scope of the work and the goals of the project do not change according to a Statement of Work, the proposal reflects the total amount you will pay.
- We show you the value of our work. We provide in our assessment revenue and savings to your organization to show your business the value of the service Flood Content provides.
- Flood usually provides package options. You can choose your level of investment and engagement.
- Something for the traditional press. Most of our services include a complimentary Press Release to announce your new brand, content, event, or photography to blogs, traditional media, and the public on your social media channels.
- We serve clients across the world. Flood contractors travel nationally and internationally as required.
- Our regional territory is an economic powerhouse. Flood regionally serves the following metro areas: Nashville, TN, Jacksonville, FL, Atlanta, GA, Savannah, GA, Charleston, SC, Greenville, SC, Columbia, SC, Charlotte, NC, Raleigh/Durham, NC, Wilmington, NC, Outer Banks, and our home base, Asheville, NC
- Not all content is equal. The content Flood brings to content marketing is exceptional in its ability to generate clicks; capture hearts and minds; and return actual sales to your register.
Last updated June 2017